Tuesday, December 16, 2014

~Good Logos~


This logo is designed by Hi-Rez Studios for their game, Smite. I really like this logo not because it's for my favorite game but also because of how simple but powerful it is to me. Hi-Rez Studios uses a lightning bolt as an icon of power. The game that this logo is supposed to represent, is one filled with gods, one of them being Zeus. So not only does this logo represent power but also incorporates a part of the game in it.

A logo that I'm not too familiar with but I like is this one, Samurai by Steve Rodic. It is a very clean design with very few colors, consisting of only hues of black and white. It's a logo for Samurai and to show this, Steve has literally put a samurai in all its glory with its' wakizashi in a black background. It has no curves, only edges, making it a clean, cut design. 



No comments:

Post a Comment